Saturday, 24 September 2016

Nollywood Actor Gets Badly Burnt On Set While Director Continues To Film Him



A promising Nollywood actor, Ani Iyoho, narrowly escaped death but was badly burnt while playing a fire stunt on the set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare.
nollywood actor badly burnt 02
An actor on set with Ani said while the actor was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention of adding the real fire incident to the film.
Ani, as we write has been hospitalised, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him.
Reports have it that the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe have allegedly been on the run.
See photos and watch the video below (Warning: sensitive photo, disturbing video)

nollywood actor badly burnt
z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.